Help make recovery a reality for people affected by eating disorders. Join us to work at Australia’s only specialist residential eating disorder recovery centre. In our model of care, every role will make a difference.
Be Part of the Solution!
- Wandi Nerida, based in Mooloolah Valley Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
- A new innovative health service that will lead the way in eating disorder recovery.
- Surrounded by passionate and supportive colleagues.
- Great salary packaging options under a not-for-profit arrangement
Are You Ready to Help Make a Change?
At Wandi Nerida, our purpose is to provide a supportive therapeutic space to change the experience of those affected by eating disorders. We are situated on a beautiful, serene 25-acre block in the Mooloolah Valley on the Sunshine Coast and will make a significant contribution to improving treatment options for Australians with eating disorders.
Every position at Wandi Nerida contributes to the fabric that holds the participants at the centre of our care and we look forward to building a likeminded team committed to the overall wellbeing of our participants.
About the Role
We are seeking an experience casual Administration Assistant, who can hit the ground running and provide Administration services to assist the Wandi Nerida team.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Undertake all aspects of general office/administration duties to support the day to day business operations of the relevant Wandi Nerida team.
- Cover the role of Minute Secretary during periods of leave for allocated committees.
- Provide efficient reception and administrative support service to the Wandi Nerida Community by prioritising workloads and exercising judgement and initiative to resolve immediate problems that arise.
- Communicate effectively in both written and oral forms, displaying confidentiality, sensitivity, understanding, diplomacy and discretion in dealing with the participants, participants’ carers and family members and other staff members.
- Exercise discretion whilst maintaining high levels of confidentiality.
- Be a productive team member and work autonomously and harmoniously with minimal supervision within a multi-disciplinary team environment.
We recognise the value of staff with lived experience to instil hope post eating disorder recovery. Therefore, we encourage applications from people with lived experience of eating disorders (at least 2 years recovered), and family member/carers of people with eating disorders.
All applicants should supply their resume and must address the Selection Criteria as detailed in the Position Description in a separate cover letter.
Applications and any enquiries should be submitted by email to Human Resources at email@example.com with Subject Title: Administration Assistant (Casual), Wandi Nerida.
Closing Date: 19 August 2022, please note that if we receive a high level of applications, the vacancy may close earlier than stated. Therefore, we would encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.