WANDI NERIDA COVID-19 Procedures – UPDATE
In our commitment to the safety of our community, the team at Wandi Nerida has worked diligently to ensure that all staff, participants, and visitors comply with all COVID-19 related health directives.
Masks are not required.
You may not visit Wandi Nerida if you are:
- Positive for COVID during the previous 7 days
- Experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID
When visiting Wandi Nerida, please:
- Follow all reasonable directions provided
- Comply with visiting hours
- Wash your hands regularly and use hand gel provided
- Practise good respiratory hygiene, such as covering your cough and sneeze.
Please see Queensland Health for up to date news and guidance regarding COVID-19.