Help make recovery a reality for people affected by eating disorders. Join us to work at Australia’s only specialist residential eating disorder recovery centre. In our model of care, every role will make a difference.
Be Part of the Solution!
- Based in Mooloolah Valley Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
- A new innovative health service that will lead the way in eating disorder recovery.
- Surrounded by passionate and supportive colleagues.
- Opportunity to be involved in formulating robust clinical and economic evidence on a new model of care.
- Great salary packaging options under a not-for-profit arrangement.
- 0.5 FTE permanent position available.
Are You Ready to Help Make a Change?
At Wandi Nerida, our purpose is to provide a supportive therapeutic space to change the experience of those affected by eating disorders. We are situated on a beautiful, serene 25-acre block in the Mooloolah Valley on the Sunshine Coast and will make a significant contribution to improving treatment options for Australians with eating disorders.
Every position at Wandi Nerida contributes to the fabric that holds the participants at the centre of our care and we look forward to building a likeminded team committed to the overall wellbeing of our participants.
About the Role
We are seeking a qualified and experienced Finance Director to join our team to ensure the development and implementation of business strategies and the integrity and analysis of the financial information provided to key stakeholders.
As a member of the executive team, the successful candidate will lead the Operations Business Support team, and be responsible for facilitating the preparation of Wandi Nerida’s annual budgets and ongoing forecasts, analysis of monthly financial performance against budget and preparation of business cases to support new services or capital acquisitions.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Negotiating with Programs regarding allocation of resources and KPIs in alignment with Wandi Nerida priorities.
- Ensure that there is financial responsibility and accountability across the functions under the position’s control and develop and implement financial strategies that will ensure budgetary targets and key performance indicators are met.
- Develop and implement business/ financial strategies that will address business requirements and engage stakeholder participation.
- Provide Leadership to the Business Support Team through promoting quality systems, measures and culture of accountability and responsibility.
We recognise the value of staff with lived experience to instil hope post eating disorder recovery. Therefore we encourage applications from people with lived experience of eating disorders, and family member/carers of people with eating disorders.
All applicants should supply their resume and must address the Selection Criteria as detailed in the Position Description in a separate cover letter.
Applications should be submitted by email to Human Resources at email@example.com with Subject Title: Finance Director, Wandi Nerida.
Closing Date: Wednesday 13th October 2021, please note that should we receive a significant number of applications, we may close the advert earlier than stated.
For enquiries about this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.